- Landscape Architect
- Town Planner
- Model Maker
|Sunday, September 13, 2015 12:01 PMmanpower" width="100" height="90" hspace="2" vspace="2" border="1" align="right">
- Civil Engineer
- Civil Supervisor
- Construction Foremen
- Mason Foremen
- Carpenter Foremen
- Steel Fixture Foremen
- Painter Foremen
- Helper / Asst. Cook
- House Keeper
- Cable jointer
- Motor Coil Rewinder
Drivers & Heavy Equipment Operators:
- Crane Operator
- Bulldozer Operator
- Shovel Operator
- Concrete Batching Plant Operator
- Fork Lift Operator
- Truck / Lorry / Bus Drivers
- Car / Jeep / Microbus Drivers
We are pleased to offer the following, terms and conditions for the employment of foreign workers Prospective Country.
- WORKING HOURS : Eight (8) hours a day or (48) forty eight hours per week of (6) days should be minimum working time.
- BASIC SALARY PER MONTH : Depend on skill. (Expected salary for General / Semi Skilled / Skilled and Professionals attached herewith).
- OVER TIME : As per provision of the Labor Law of Prospective Country.
- MEDICAL FACILITY : Free provided by the Employer.
- ACCOMMODATION : Free, proper accommodation provide by the Employer with necessary kitchen utensils, etc.
- PERIOD OF CONTACT : Two (2) years (extendible for 1 year more).
- EPF, SOCSO : There is no EPF, SOCSO for the foreign workers.
- FOOD : Worker account.
- TRANSPORTATION : Free, paid by Employer.
- BONUS / LEAVE : As per Labor Law of Prospective Country.
- AIR TICKET : Air ticket and other expenses from origin to the country will be borne by the Employee. Air ticket from Malaysia to his own country will be provided by the employer on completion of contract period of 2 years. If employee intends to go back to his country (or) terminates the employment contract period, employee will have to bear his own traveling and other expenses.
- DEPARTURE OF WORKER : Two (4) weeks from the receipt of Calling Visa from Immigration Department and other relevant documents from the employer.
All the above Terms and Conditions of recruitment are negotiable.